Crazy Lightweight Aluminum Stems
Regular price $89.99
Unit price per
These stems are incredibly light and ISO safety certified. Why pay twice as much for twice the weight? Or 3 times as much for something close? Unlike CNC manufactured stems, our 3D forged alloy sheds the grams but keeps the stem strong.
These crazy light stems are not just an affordable way to shed grams on your road or gravel bikes but have been thoroughly tested and loved by fatbikers, mountainbikers, and bikepackers.
- 3D forged from premium 7050 alloy, superior to 6061 aluminum for strength, hardness, and rigidity
- 3D forging is superior to CNC, strengthens the material, and allows for better grain structure
- Molds designed specifically to enhance grain structure during 3D forging
- 4 bolt clamp distributes clamping force over a wider area
- Torx T20, 12.9 grade Chromoly bolts used for strength and lightweight
- Max torque 5 Nm. We recommend using carbon paste when mounting carbon bars.
- Available in 6-degree or 17-degree versions in a matte finish
- 31.8mm handlebar clamp, 28.6mm (1 1/8") steer tube clamp
- 40 mm stack height
|6° Stems||17° Stems|
|40mm – 72 grams||80mm – 90 grams|
|50mm – 74 grams||90mm – 92 grams|
|60mm – 78 grams||100mm – 98 grams|
|70mm – 80 grams||110mm – 104 grams|
|80mm – 82 grams|
|90mm – 90 grams|
|100mm – 96 grams|
|110mm – 102 grams|
|120mm – 104 grams|